- Core Services
- Apartments for Rent
- Our History
Most property owners will eventually face the daunting task of replacing large components of their property's infrastructure systems such as roofs, roadways, drainage systems, electrical systems, septic systems, etc. While each project is unique, all construction activities require proper supervision in order to assure owners that their project is being properly planned and executed in the most efficent and cost effective manner possible.
From development to project completion, White & Katzman works on behalf of property owners to ensure their interests are well protected and represented.
As Project Supervisor, W&K oversees all aspects of capital projects including:
- Project Planning
- Interview and hire a trusted engineering firm to evaluate and design project specifications
- Review and approve project specifications
- Bid Solicitation
- Project Financing
- Review and plan with Property Owners or Board of Directors to determine best funding options
- If operating or reserve funds are not adequate to cover the anticipated project, we will consult with our in-house counsel to verify whether the community's documents permit corporate bank loans.
- If required, we will work with legal counsel to amend current documents to incorporate borrowing authority
- We will solicit financial institutions and provide all necessary documentation required to secure a loan commitment
- We are onsite to ensure work is being performed as specified on a regular, timely basis
- Cost control, safety supervision and problem solving
- Acting as liason between owner, contractor/vendors, local officials, etc.
- Financial oversight
- Our residents/tenants are in the know. We launch communication campaigns which will introduce residents to projects, what they can expect to take place and how they will be impacted. Our communications are frequent (sometimes daily)and delivered electronically by email blast as well as hand delivery memorandum.
- Project Completion
- Upon completion, we take the time needed to ensure all punch list items have been rectified prior to releasing final payments to our vendors.
For more information about our Project Supervision services, please contact us.