- Core Services
- HOA Management
- Apartments for Rent
- Our History
HOA Management is becoming increasingly more challenging and requires an innovative approach in order to meet the demands of the ever evolving homeowner association industry.
What was once viewed simply as a service provider, your association’s HOA management company has transformed into the face of your community as well as the voice of its residents.
Our dedicated and experienced team of professional’s works collaboratively in order to protect, preserve and enhance your community. Our servicing capabilities are extensive. We offer full service management, financial reporting only and consulting services to associations throughout Connecticut. We have the experience and resources to assist HOA’s from 20 units to 500+ units.
White & Katzman Management, Inc. (W&K) is committed to forming partnerships with the communities we serve by providing effective communication, accurate and timely financial reporting and accountability.
Most management companies provide basic services such as site visits, fee collection/bill payment, resident relations, budget preparation, board meeting attendance and monthly financial reporting packages. W&K offers these basic services and much more including;
- Customized association websites
- Enhanced electronic communication (weather alerts, project updates, seasonal alerts, etc.)
- Online payments
- Online Maintenance Requests/ Tracking Work Orders
- Access to up-to-date community financial reports, meeting agendas and meeting minutes
- Searchable condominium legal documents
- Online voting & unit owner surveys
- Online message boards
- Association archival information (minutes, audits, financial reports, policies, etc.)
- Full service maintenance division (www.wkpropertyservices.com)